Are you a teacher, counselor or student at a middle school, high school or college in Idaho? Does your school have a GSA, Diversity Club or LGBTQ+ section in the library?
Last spring I donated copies of my memoir, “Dad #1, Dad #2: A Queerspawn View from the Closet” to schools in Boise and have gotten great feedback. I’m launching a campaign to offer books to other schools across Idaho. All you have to do is send me a note through my Contact page, with the contact name and address for your school and I will ship a copy, free of charge.
Please share this with other educators and counselors across the state. Let’s make our schools safer and more LGBTQ+ friendly.
*If you’re wondering if your school already has this resource, below is an alphabetic list of schools where you can find my book. (last updated 9/28/18)
Middle Schools/Junior Highs:
- Fairmont Junior High – as of Spring 2018
- Hillside Junior High – as of Spring 2018
- North Junior High – as off Spring 2018
- West Junior High – requested
- Boise High School – as of Spring 2018
- Borah High School – as of Spring 2018
- Capital High School – as off Spring 2018
- Timberline High School – as of Fall 2018
- Boise State University – as of Fall 2017
- College of Western Idaho – as of Fall 2018
- Idaho State University – requested
- University of Idaho – requested